Mold Inspection Sciences Cincinnati provides the following services: mold testing, mold inspection, mold detection, and mold remediation support services.
- Air samples
- Wall cavity air samples
- Surface samples (bulk material, tape lift, swab)
- Thorough mold investigation of your property designed to identify instances of moisture intrusion and to detect mold
- Our findings, conclusions, and recommendations, are assembled into a written report
- We use the latest moisture detection equipment, digital hygrometers, Zefon BioPumps and Zefon Air-O-Cells
Scope of Work, Remediation Recommendations, and Post Testing
- If the mold investigation and mold testing of your property determines that you have a mold problem, we will write a detailed “scope of work” that outlines how the mold should be professionally cleaned and treated. This scope of work can be presented to companies that specialize in mold remediation and they can provide a bid for the work.
- Once you have successfully completed mold remediation in your property, Mold Inspection Sciences will perform a post inspection and testing to determine that:
- All remediation containment chambers were properly established and clean of dust and debris,
- All mold has been removed or cleaned,
- All building materials are dry,
- There are no active sources of water intrusion, and
- Ambient microbial air samples and cross contamination samples meet established guidelines
Our toxic mold inspection and testing services are strictly consulting in nature and we provide non-biased, easy to digest information to help our clients make sophisticated, informed decisions to protect their family’s health and financial interests.