Certified Mold Inspectors
We value certification, education, and experience. Performing quality mold inspections requires all three.
Our Mold Inspector Certifications:
- CRMI – Council Certified Residential Mold Inspector
- CMI – Council Certified Microbial Investigator
- CMI – Certified Mold Inspector
Mold certifications awarded by the ACAC require:
- A minimum number of years of field experience,
- Difficult certification exams,
- ACAC Board certification and approval, and
- Re-certification every two years (minimum of 40 continuing education credits).
To protect your liability, property, and health, it’s important to engage the services of a professional and certified mold inspector.
(or use this quick contact form)
Informative and fun videos. See us in action!
Mold Inspection Sciences
Cincinnati, Ohio and Covington, Kentucky
(Metro and surrounding areas in Southern Ohio and Northern Kentucky)