Mold Inspection Sciences of Cincinnati provides professional mold related services including mold testing and mold inspection. We also offer mold remediation support services (post remediation inspection and testing and scopes of work). We do not perform mold remediation, removal, cleaning or construction services. Therefore, there are no conflicts of interest for our valued clients.
Professional Mold Testing Services
Our mold testing services include: airborne mold spore quantities (know what you are breathing), airborne mold spore types, and existence and identification of indoor mold growth.
Types of lab samples that we offer and recommend (not all types are recommended for each project):
- Ambient air mold samples — (mold spore concentrations and types in the air that you breathe),
- Wall cavity air samples — (mold spore concentrations and types inside of a ceiling or wall cavity),
- Direct (surface based) samples (swabs, chunks of bulk material such as drywall, tape lifts)
Our mold samples are delivered, via a proper chain of custody, to EMLab P&K for analysis. Client’s are provided a complete, easy to interpret, professional lab report that follows industry wide standards.
Mold Inspection Services
- Detailed, step-by-step, inspection of your own home, business, school, or rental property carefully designed to identify water intrusion sources and to find and detect indoor mold growth,
- A brightly colored, photo rich, mold inspection report that includes: our findings, our conclusions, and our professional recommendations,
- We utilize expensive moisture meters, digital hygrometers, and Zefon BioPumps and Zefon Air-O-Cells
Mold Remediation and Removal: Post Testing Services and Scopes of Work for Mold Remediation
- Assuming our mold inspection and mold testing uncovers a mold problem that requires professional mold remediation, we will document a “scope of work” as part of your report that outlines the needed steps for removal and cleaning. This information can be provided to companies that specialize in mold remediation and abatement services to secure bids.
- Once the mold is remediated and all water sources are repaired, Mold Inspection Sciences will perform post remediation testing and inspection to ensure that:
- All mold remediation containment chambers are securely and properly constructed and clean of all dust and debris,
- All visible mold growth is cleaned and/or removed,
- All building materials are dry,
- All known sources of water intrusion are repaired, and
- Air samples from each containment and carefully selected cross contamination samples collected meet or exceed the industry accepted criteria for mold remediation clearance.
Mold Inspection Sciences offers professional and friendly mold inspection and mold testing services for all of Cincinnati, Ohio and the surrounding tri-state metro areas.
Top 5% for 2014!
Looking for a friendly, professional, and customer service oriented mold inspection and mold testing company? We are here to help. Please call or fill out our online information form.
Contact Us >>
Take a look at what other clients are saying about us via email, Yelp, HomeAdvisor, and Angie's List.
Read More >>
Mold Inspection Sciences of Cincinnati is a certified mold inspection and mold testing company. We offer affordable, friendly, and professional services.
Learn More >>
Would you like to see and hear about our services? We have a video library that describes our company and services.
Take a look and listen >>